Terms and Conditions Release Date:13-Sep-2018
The below terms of service are applicable to all Users of the smart society application (“app”) or web portal (“website”) collectively the “platform” of SEHAJ INFOTECH.
“SEHAJ INFOTECH“, “We”, “Us” “Company” represent the “Service Provider” and are interchangeable.
“Products” imply all offerings of SEHAJ INFOTECH, that are SaaS (Software as a Service) products including but not limited to the Portals: sehajinoftech.com and the Mobile Apps: Smart Society, Society Admin and Society Security
“Subscription Term” Period for which Subscription Payment has been made.
Please read below mentioned terms carefully before signing up on the product (app, web portal or platform) of company. The terms set forth below form a binding legal contract between you and Sehaj Infotech 202 Dosti Pinnacle Plot No E-7, Road No 22, Wagle Estate, MIDC, Thane (W) 400 604 Contact: 022-25839919 / 022-25837076.You agree that you have read and acknowledge the terms set below. We may amend the terms at any time by posting an updated version on the app or website, same shall take immediate effect upon posting. It is your responsibility to review these terms periodically for the updates or changes. You have right to opt-out of agreeing to these terms, and therefore also using the app. If you are not comfortable with any of the terms or do not wish to be bound by the same, you are liberty to refrain from using the app and app services.
- To avail any services offered by the Company, you will have to register. To register You will be required to open an account by completing the registration process, by providing Us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the registration form.
- At the time of registration, if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platforms (or any portion thereof) at any time.
- You will be required to enter a valid phone number, address, email ID, Flat number while registering on the Platforms. By registering Your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications, and/or e-mails, in case of any subscription/service updates, or seeking your permission for the disclosing any information to any third party.
- USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User ID and password you choose when you create your account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password. We will not be liable for any consequence arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
- ABUSE OF SERVICE
- You understand that all information (such as data files, written text, images or any other media) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of the products of are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. We take no responsibility for abusive content, and it is the responsibility of the users to regulate such content. We take no responsibility for any data generated within any of its Products and published or distributed outside by the user.
- In case of Society Security App usage, the Association and Administrative Users take responsibility to treat the Visitor Data with same Privacy and Sanctity that they do for Visitor Data captured prior to use of Society Security App. We take no responsibility for any data captured in Society Security App and published or distributed outside by any User having access to such Data.
- We reserve the right to suspend its service to Users involving in service abuse
- NO RESALE OF SERVICE
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Products, use of the Products, or access to the Products
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
- You acknowledge and agree that the Products contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorized by us, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Products, in whole or in part. You also agree not to extract the code or reverse-engineer it in anyway. Any attempt at hacking or unlawful use of the Products can and will invite the maximum prosecution allowable under the law.
- MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
- As SaaS products, all of company’s offerings will undergo continuous modifications in its Features and Service. In case any feature or service is phased out, adequate time and notice will be given to you, so that you may retain the Information assets created by you as part of that Feature. Beyond the time given, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event shall either party’s aggregate liability arising out of or related to these Terms/Agreement, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of liability, exceed the total amount paid by you under the current active Subscription Term.
- By using this Product, you confirm that You have the legal authority of uploading and sharing the specific data that You would upload or share on this Product. You indemnify us of any disputes regarding the ownership of such data.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When You use Our services, we may collect information about You, with Your permission, in the following general categories:
- At each point, you will clearly know the information we are collecting from you. For using the App, Website or platform we collect:
Your full name,
Your e-mail address,
Your mobile number,
You flat number of the specific wing/building (“Premises”),
Your vehicle information (if any and optional for you to share),
and such other data that You may have chosen to provide on the Platforms.
- Location Information to use some of our feature such as GPS tracking for the driver or child or any other member added by you. When You use the Platforms through the telecommunication device, we may collect Your location data if you provide us specific permission in this regard. Although You provide us Your complete address, If You permit the App to access Your location through the permission system used by Your mobile operating system, we may also collect the precise location of Your device when the App is running in the foreground or background.
- Device Information: We may collect information about Your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, preferred language, unique device identifier, and mobile network information.
- The information collected by Us through our Platforms may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide Our services to You
- Internal record keeping
- To improve Our services
- Provide new services or Suggest new products which maybe of your interest either developed by Us or by any other third party
- We may periodically send promotional e-mails or messages on the App about special offers related to the App (e.g. information about enhancements / new features of the App/Platform)
- From time to time, we may use the information to customize the Website or App.
- You agree that We may use the collected information to: compile, or analyze any information provided by You, on an aggregated basis only. We will do so without personally identifying You or Your personal information
- We may use the information provided by You to resolve disputes that may arise with the use of Our Services, help promote a safe service to all the Users of the Platforms, measure consumer interest in our services, customize your experience, detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity and to enforce Our terms and conditions.
- We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Company except in the following cases:
- We’ll share personal information outside of company, when we have your consent to share any sensitive personal information
- YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal Information entered in any application or platform are retained for the period covered by the Subscription Term, unless the Administrative Users choose to delete the Personal Information
- PROHIBITED ITEMS WHILE USING CLASSIFIED FEATURE
- Users are prohibited from aiding in the sale / exchange of any item in our classified feature of The smart society app, which are prohibited by the law of respective county wherein the application is being used.
- WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
- We warrant that the Products shall perform materially in accordance with the Functionality listed in final proposal, and The functionality of the Products will not be materially decreased during a subscription term. For any breach of either such warranty, your exclusive remedy shall be Termination of Use including Refund of Advance Payments made for the Subscription Term.
- For integrations of the Product with Third Party Software or Hardware, we warrant that it will perform due diligence while selecting the Third Party Software or Hardware. However, we do not warrant error-free functioning of such Third Party Software or Hardware.
- Warranty and AMC of third party hardware or software which is integrated with our platform shall be in accordance with that particular third party’s policies. You are requested to check their warranty terms separately
- All information is saved and stored on servers, which are secured with passwords and pins to ensure no unauthorized person has access to it. Once Your information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, and to the best extent possible protecting it against unauthorized access.
- We store your information over secure cloud service providers who offer security standards competitive with the industry norms. We use reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of Your information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment. To achieve the same, we use reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of Your information. Information You provide to Us may be stored on Our secure servers located within or outside India.
- However, you understand and accept that there is no guarantee that data transmission over the Internet will be completely secure and that any information that You transmit to Us is at Your own risk. We assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission issues, unauthorized third-party access to our Platform and data bases or other acts of third parties or acts or omissions beyond Our reasonable control and You shall not be entitled to hold the Company responsible for any breach of security except in case of willful negligence on the part of the Company.
- PAYMENT GATEWAY POLICY
- The credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to Sehaj Infotech. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct.
- Payment gateway may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees, relating to the processing of your payment method.
- It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise.
- The Applicant agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that Sehaj Infotech or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the Sehaj Infotech gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. We do not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service.
- We and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the Sehaj Infotech and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service. The Applicant agrees that Company or any of its employees will not be held liable by the Applicant for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the
- CHOICE /OPT-OUT
- We provide all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from Us on behalf of our partners, and from Us in general, after providing Us with information. If You want to remove your contact information from all lists and newsletters, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If You choose to unsubscribe from the Platform or delete any or all of your information, you may uninstall the App or delete Your account on the Website. You may also send an e-mail to email@example.com Please note, We may still retain some information and record of transactions as required by any law, contract or policy applicable to Us.
- Exit of Subscription
- This agreement is subject to review by either party at any time during the Subscription Term. If either party requires terminating this agreement, 30 days’ notice must be given and the data will be available for the customer to be extracted during this period. The notice period has to be within the subscription paid duration (Subscription Term)
- After such 30-day period, The Service Provider shall have no obligation to maintain or provide any of the Customer’s Data and shall thereafter, unless legally prohibited, delete all of Customer’s Data in the Service Provider’s systems or otherwise in its possession or under its control. Upon non-payment of Subscription Dues within the Subscription Invoice Due Date, the Subscription is considered terminated and Access to the product is discontinued for the Customer.